Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Where on earth did the last week go? Don't you just hate it when that happens? Anyway, it is time for Random Dozen again, hosted by 2nd Cup of Coffee, give it a try, it's fun.
1. Tell me something about your favorite teacher.
OK lets get one thing straight here, in general I hated school so trying to think of a favorite teacher is a tall order. It would probably be Mr Morgan from junior school just because he was so random and off the wall and didn't really behave like all the other teachers!
2. Tell me about one pivotal moment in your life.
That would have to be the day my friend Arthur finally convinced me to go to Africa :)
3. About favorite colors--a lot of people will ask you what it is, but I want to know why it is. What feeling or memory does it evoke?
Purple, and I have absolutely no idea why I just find it a very pleasing colour.
4. What's a sure sign that you're getting older?
I can't remember, what was the question again?
5. Please don't sermonize, but Halloween--is it a yes or no for you?
Not one I have a particularly strong feeling for, it is certainly far bigger in the US than in the UK. I am and always will be a sucker for Christmas.
6. What's your favorite musical?
7. Are you more of a city mouse or country mouse?
A country mouse to the core. Rather unfortunate considering I live in the heart of Chicago :(
8. Did you know that it is possible, for a small fee, to name a real star after someone? (It's true! Google it!) If someone were to name a star for you, would you appreciate it for its whimsy and romance, or would you say, "Are you kidding me? For $19.95 we could have gone to the movie and actually bought popcorn."
Yes I did know that because I had considered doing it for my husband one year as a gift but then I figured that it would be something that I would think was romantic and he would think is silly!
This question comes from Paula at His Ways Are Not Our Ways.
9. What's the craziest thing you've ever been doing and texted during it? I only thought of this b/c I was about to try to text during my walking video but I didn't. Paula, you do know that this blog is rated G, right?
I rarely text so I am afraid I don't have an interesting answer to this one.
10. "It's not a party unless _______."
The music is FUNKY :)
11. When you're stuck in traffic or a waiting room, what do you do to pass the time? PS: There are no magazines available.
I day dream - I have a PHD in that skill by the way!
12. If you weren't yourself, would you be friends with you?
Hmmmm probably not because I am pretty anti-social so I probably wouldn't make the effort to try and get to know me.
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ▼ October (8)