Sunday, April 26, 2009

ONE YEAR OLD.


One year ago today I launched out into the big wide world of blogging. It is quite an odd thing at first as you send random thoughts out into the world, never really sure if anyone is reading them. But as we all know, it becomes oddly addictive and more and more time consuming!

In my first year of blogging I have 'met' some great folks via their wonderful, varied and fascinating blogs. One of the first people to find me was Michelle at Rambling Woods. If you haven't already seen her blog, check it out, its fantastic. Then I have what I refer to as my 'escapism' blogs. Laughing Orca Ranch, Life at the Rough String and The 7msn Ranch all these wonderful bloggers are living my fantasy life so through them I can live it vicariously! And in case you think I have no idea what their existence involves - I did work with horses full time for many years! Then there are the two 'Super-Moms' at Potted Frog and Adult Deprived. These two ladies never fail to boggle my mind with the amount of things they manage to jam into their lives and still have time to blog too! Kathie at Sycamore Canyon often has me green with envy with her never ending array of fabulous bird sightings and her brilliant photography and Arija at Garden Delights gives a wonderful glimpse into a place I have always wanted to visit - Australia. There are so many amazing and informative blogs to find and these are just a few that I have become addicted to in the last year. I can't wait to see who else I will discover over the next year. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to drop by my blog this last year, it has been a great experience and long may it continue.

Photo Credits - CJT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Celeste and thank you for the kind comments. I am so happy that people have found your wonderful blog and that you have great blogs to visit. I will have to visit the ones you suggested as I don't think I am seen all of them... Here is to another blogging year...

Doug Taron said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Happy Blogaversary, my friend!

I'm honored that you included me among your 'escapism' blogs. hehe!

You now have an open invitation to escape to the Laughing Orca Ranch anytime you plan to be in New Mexico. :D

Thanks for being such a great blogger friend,
~Lisa

gtyyup said...

Happy way-belated Blogaversary!! Thank you for your kind words...you are a joy to follow!! Blessings to you and many more years of blogging!!

If you are ever out in this neck of the sagebrush, I expect a visit!